Saturday, January 28, 2012

Passion, Motivation, and Determination

Louise Derman-Sparks: "I had a built in passion for wanting to make a big contribution to the world and to fix all the injustices in the world and I wanted to do that through teaching." "To make sure that all children are taught and nurtured in environments that truly allow children to grow and develop to their fullest ability." "To create a safer more unjust world for kids."

Sandy Escobido: "I am able to shape a child's life for the better." To see parents learning how to talk to administration is what keeps me going."

Laureate Media.(n. d.)  The Passion For Early Childhood. Message posted to Week 2 Resources EDUC 6005 

1 comment:

  1. I picked Louise too. She seems like she's such a wonderful person and I'm sure she much be extremely good at her job.

    ReplyDelete