Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meaningful Quote

Jean-Jacques Rousseau said that "The training of children is a profession, where we must waste time in order to save it." I agree with this statement because at first sight we don't know everything about that particular child therefore if we as educators would just take a moment and take a step back we may be able to better serve our future on an individual scale. Taking time out with children is important while they are still willing to listen and be taught. We must seize every opportunity to educate!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shikisha,
    I like this quote and I totally agree with what you said about seizing the opportunity to educate. I often tell my teachers to look each day for the teachable moments that come about. There's always a chance to teach young children something and their willingness is greater now than when they're older. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shikisha,
    I like this quote. It is ver motivating to me and now is the time to take full advantage of educating our oung indiviuals. Because who knows where the economy will end up in 10 to 15 ears from now.

    ReplyDelete