Saturday, April 21, 2012

Children Quote

"Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them"      -Bill Ayers

I love this quote because children's needs are all the same but all children are unique and deserve to be loved no matter how different they are. Love them for who they are and leave them be instead of trying to fix them to your liking.

References
n. d. (2012). Goodreads Inc. retrieved from http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/show_tag?id=children

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! I agree. I think we should all spend a little more time accepting people for who they are rather than trying to change them into ourselves or what we think they should be.
    Thank you for all your wonderful posts. I have enjoyed reading them and sharing my own thoughts. Good luck on all your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say thank you for all of your support as a colleguae in this wonderful course of study. I would also like to say thank you for the informative references that you gave through out this course.
    thanks so much,
    Shereva Brown Bizzell

    ReplyDelete